An Introduction to Kevin William Grant
Learn more about Kevin Grant and read a summary of his work experience, skills, project experience, and capabilities.
Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) is a national bilingual association providing professional counsellors and psychotherapists with access to exclusive educational programs, certification, professional development and direct contact with professional peers and specialty groups.
- Health Informatics Project Manager (Telehealth)— West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto (2007 - 2009)
- Fundraising & Client Care Volunteer— Casey House Hospice, Toronto (1996 - 1998)
- Teaching Assistant— York University, Dept. of Psychology, Toronto (1990 - 1995)
- Clinical Psychology Intern— York University Counseling & Development Centre (1989-1990)
- Completed a Master’s Thesis Research Project investigating the role of storytelling, creativity, and visualization in the positive outcome of one-on-one psychotherapy. I worked with Dr. Lynne Angus, the authority regarding Narrative Psychotherapy in the academic Psychology community.
- Awarded the “Lockhart Graduation Research Award” from New College, at the University of Toronto upon graduating with Distinction with a B.Sc. in Psychology following the completion of a Cognitive Psychology undergraduate research project.
R&D Innovation Lab Manager (North America)-- manage R&D Innovation Lab Proof of Concepts, maintain the innovation lab pipeline, develop strategy, implement change management, design customer journeys, and lead test and learns. Develop innovative approaches to delivering legendary customer experiences through Artificial Intelligence (AI) and disruptive FinTech innovations.
Enterprise Secure Chat with Advanced Routing: secure chat within the contact centre and advanced digital conversation routing (Dec 2015 - Feb 2017) [Successful PoC deployed into production.]
AI-Enhanced Guided Conversations: AI-augmented agent desktop tools that help guide contact centre specialists through complex sales and advice conversations with contextual information, prompts, and predictive analytics. (April 2016 - July 2018)
AI-Enhance Routing and Orchestration: applying AI-derived sentiment, emotion detection, and customer intent (March 2017 - July 2018)
AI Compliance Monitoring: real-time analysis of voice recordings and live calls using Cognitive AI audio analysis (February 2017 - July 2018)
Created and managed the TD North American Contact Centre Innovation Roadmap (U.S. and Canada). Developed the continuous innovation delivery strategy to complete effectively, innovate, and deliver a legendary customer experience.
Save money and control budgets using Internet of Things (IoT) devices and data.
Product managed the delivery of TD's North American mobile banking products and services.
Product managed a mobile platform to extend video, voice, and messaging across multiple screens.
Product managed an innovative Android home screen replacement and media player.
Program managed Microsoft / MSN communication and cloud services in Canada.